Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Blog posts 1Technology Stengths and Weakness: Isaacson

Blog Post 1
Create a blog using Blogger.com.
Describe your technology strengths and weaknesses. Honestly,when I started my BS, I could care less about technology. I bought a word processor and never really figure out learned how to use it. My ex husband, who is a computer guru, forced me to learn how to use a computer. Since my personality is one where I won't back down from a challenge, I then made it my mission to figure out how to get over the hurdle. Weaknesses: I would rather struggle while trying to figure out something I need a computer to do, then read a manual.

As an educator, how do you plan to use your technology strengths?Knowing that technology is a major key to children's future, I would like to learn how to write grants and use the grant monies to buy/purchase technology that won't only help the librarian( myself) and the teachers to enhance the students learning and experiences.

 What do you feel you need to do to overcome your weaknesses. Well stop being stubborn and read manuals. I can still call my ex, and he does help me out, so I could use that connection more.

What would you like to learn about technology in order to improve your instructional strategies?
I would like to learn more about technology and ways that  teachers can have instant access to students answers and how they got there at that same moment they answered.

Blog Post 2
Locate an article about using handheld devices such as tablets (ie. ipads,nook), cell phones, and ipods for education. Summarize 3 keypoints from the article. Next, describe how you would use these devices in the library. Don’t forget to include a reference for the article at the end of your post.
Blog Post 3
Locate a lesson plan on the Internet that does not utilize technology. Describe how you would incorporate technology into the lesson. Be sure to include a link for the old lesson plan in your post.
Blog Post 4
Now that we finished the semester, consider your first assessment of your technology skills. What are your strengths and weaknesses now? How will you continue to learn about technology after this class is finished? 
Blog Post 5  Strategies Professional Development Presentation and Handout: embed using html code 
Blog Post 6 Copyright Lesson Plan Presentation and Materials: embed using html code 
Blog Post 7  Search Engine: embed using html code 
 
Blog Post  8 Shelfari Page: embed using html code 
Blog Post  9 Program Advertisement: embed using html code  
Blog Post  10 VoiceThread Discussion: embed using html code 
Blog Post 11  Diigo List: embed using html code for the Linkroll 
 
Blog Post 12  Class Web 2.0 Wiki: a link is fine 
 
Blog Post  13 Final Website Project: a link is fine 

No comments:

Post a Comment